Looks awesome!

May 19, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Hi There!  This utility looks awesome and can't wait to take it for a test drive.  Good work!

I'll try to work it into some real world work in the coming months and let you know how it goes, forward suggestions, etc.

Ed Musters, SharePoint MVP.

Coordinator
May 19, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Ed,

Thank you for your compliment.

I have developed this tool mainly for myself because I got "sick an tired" of writing and maintaining classes manually for every data-driven SharePoint development project. I have used this tool on several project already and found it very helpful. A few of my colleagues at PointBridge used it as well and had good things to say about it. At that point I decided to put it in the open source to have other people take advantage of it as well.

I hope that you will like it when you start using it. I would like to put together good documentation (I will do it as soon as I have a chance) but the usage should be pretty self explanatory (make sure to read the "readme" file for installation instructions). If you have any questions, find any defects or have any suggestions for further improvement, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am committed to supporting this project going forward and I want to make it better. 

Ilya Basin